Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hair products Review

Beautiful Healthy Hair

If you really wanna know, my hair is so damaged and it looks so dry and doesn't glow at all. At first I was using the Treseme shampoo but it does not turn well, my hair is even got more dry, so I stop using it, after that I tried to use pantene total damage care. I go with the Shampoo, conditioner and the hair mask, well, I've been using it almost a month now, and the result was "WOW AMAZING" I think my hair is so fresh now, and my hair glow is back, and I don't have to worried so much about my hair's getting oily, this product is so amazing! this is how the products looks like 

and after I washed my hair, I always apply this product, it's so good for damage hair, and it has a beautiful smell as well. =)
this product from etude house, "silk scarf hair moist" it's not ticky and goes well on your hair. 
here is the picture of the product 

I love all of this product since i tried them, I feel like my hair is getting stronger, thicker and blacker, =)
thankyou for reading my blog, comment below and I'll appreciate that. =) sorry for my bad english =( >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment